Our socialcasting plug-in has been designed to enable marketing messages and campaigns to be virally shared, tracked and optimised to customers and their friends on any device.
We think that in order to make the most out of your campaigns when using our socialcasting links and truly motivate people to share a message via social media, it must be one or more of the following:
1. A group driven reward, deal or prize, which can only be unlocked when a certain number of friends actively participate.
2. An event that people want to ‘brag’ about attending or announce to people when they’ve arrived, such as a festival, a music concert or a great holiday.
3. A campaign that has a meaningful reward or incentive for the person to share, such as loyalty points, discounts, prize draws, etc.
4. A cause, charity or information that people are passionate for, care about and like being associated with.
5. Information that influences a person’s social status amongst their friends, such as insider information or VIP treatment.
6. A brand or message that is core to a person’s identity and that they have a very long-term and high affinity for, such as a football club, fashion brand, music band or a designer.
7. A fun game that a person’s friends can play, such as a text lucky dip or a branded app.
8. A review of something, such as a movie, meal or event, which ultimately influences the reviewer’s social status amongst their friends.
9. A competition or event that is ‘so’ cool or exciting that people want to share details with their friends to let them know they’ve entered or invite them to join, too… but only if it does not reduce their odds of winning an individual prize.
10. A quiz or poll that is tied to a person’s opinion, emotions, interests or social influence.
Always remember: Any campaign without a WIFM (‘What’s in it For Me’) will not work. The better the WIFM, the better the odds that people will share a campaign and the better the odds that your marketing message will be taken further.