MePlease is searching for an Android Software Engineer to join a small team working on the client piece of a large client/server system, an Android app with a complex UI that interacts with various peripherals and with a server side component in both online and offline modes.
- Experience creating and maintaining complex Android apps
- 1+ years of building Android applications in Java
- Degree in computer science, computer/software engineering, or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven ability to write high quality code that is easily supportable and maintainable
- Comfort working on teams with robust source control, unit testing, and code review processes
Starting as early as Monday 03 September, 2012 for a six month contract, with the possibility of permanent hiring after that.
Place of work
Berkeley or Mountain View. Transport shuttle to Mountain View available from various Bay Area locations.
Competitive Salary + Stock Options
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the position you are applying for within your application. If possible, please include a portfolio.
MePlease is Social Loyalty. We are a fast growing start-up taking loyalty marketing to the next level through our mobile and social platform. Our mission is to treat people well. Based in Berkeley, US and in London, UK. our customers are many globally recognised brands. We are made up of world-class team members from great companies such as Google, Apple, Microsoft and Ofoto. Follow us on @me_please for updates.